Sunday, October 25, 2009

Blog update

I can't believe that over a month has gone by since my last post. School started up again and so my time has been limited. But I have still managed to paint some figures, mostly SYW infantry. I treated myself to some Old Glory 15mm French Napoleonic grenadiers for my birthday. I got them primed and put on popsicle sticks. I am going to do two battalions of 36 figures each. I think I am going to include a mounted officer on each command stand, so that may mean just 35 figures per battalion. To accompany these elite units I will add an Old Guard foot battery of four 12lb guns. They should be a formidable force.

I am itching to put together a game. I just need to set a date and send out an email and see what happens. Time goes by so quickly.

I'll post some pictures when I finish the grenadiers.

No comments:

Post a Comment