Monday, May 26, 2014

Napoleonic Spanish

The latest addition to my Napoleonic collection is a batch of Spanish.  There are 10 battalions, two batteries and two regiments of light cavalry along with four command stands.  This is a very colorful group of units.  The variety of coat colors and uniform styles made it fun to paint up.  Here are some pictures.  I apologize for the poor quality of the photography.
Add caption

The light cavalry brigade

An infantry brigade



I thought the Catalonian light infantry turned out particularly well.



270 infantry figures, 36 cavalry, 6 guns and 24 artillerists plus four stands of general officers.

2 comments:

  1. Napoleonic Spanish are my favorite to paint and have as part my collection. Good to read you have similar attitudes about the Spanish as I do. You did a marvelous job here well done!

    you need to re-edit the first photo remove "add caption text" :o)

    cheers,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice looking army, reat work with these beautiful Spanish troops!

    ReplyDelete