Friday, June 29, 2018

Greek and Gaul Imfantry Finished for ImpetusI have been chipp

I have been chipping away a couple of units at a time to complete the infantry portion of my Impetus collection. I just ordered some Greek light cavalry and some Gaul medium cavalry and that should just about complete the whole thing. I am sure that I have way more figures than I will ever need, but isn't that true for most of us?

The Victrix ancients are sturdier than the Napolionics, which is a very good thing.  The Little Big Man Studios shield transfers take the figures to a whole new level. It takes quite a bit of effort to add them, but I feel they are so worth it.

Here are some shots of my Gauls:




And this is my Greek army that will be defending Syracuse against all comers:








 
YouTube Video of Gauls

YouTube video for Greeks

1 comment: