Wednesday, June 22, 2022

Perry/Victrix Dragoon Comparrison

 I purchased a couple of Victirx Napoleonic dragoon sets. I really liked their Old Guard lancers, so I wanted to give these a try.

Overall, I was pleased with them. They are, as are all Victrix figures, very delicate. Assembly is a challenge. But once assembled, they paint up nicely.

So how do they compare with the Perry plastic dragoons? I would say they match up pretty well. It seems to me the Perrys are a tad larger, but not enough to notice. While the Victrix horses are nicely animated, I like the Perry ones better. They are more compact (not smaller), which makes them easier to base.

I am glad I purchased the Victrix. They will comprise a third dragoon regiment of 18 figures for my collection. They provide some nice variety. However, the Perry dragoon set is one of the best deals out there as it includes dismounted dragoons AND several casualty figures which I have used in many ways.

I will let some pictures tell the rest/

Perry on the left, Victrix on the right

Perry left, Victrix right

Victrix left, Perry right

Victrix left, Perry right

Victrix

Perry

Victrix

Perry


No comments:

Post a Comment