Tuesday, July 19, 2022

Infamy, Infamy Project

 I have really enjoyed the Too Fat Lardies Sharp Practice rules for AWI, Napoleonic, and ACW, so I thought I would give Infamy, Infamy a try. I picked up some Victrix early Imperial Romans as well as a bag of Dacians to get started with. I bought the rules, and I am making progress. Here is what I have so far:

The Romans-

Two groups of cavalry plus leaders and a musician

Three groups of legionaries


Two groups of auxiliaries and a group of archers



The Dacians-

Two groups of warriors and a group of archers


Two more groups of warriors and a supporting group of archers





I have been going over the rules and watching the YouTube videos. They are a bit more complicated than the horse and musket versions, but I am going to stick with it. I am sure to need more Dacians. I'll see about picking up a couple of sprues on Ebay to add two more groups of warriors. Any suggestions for what to use for cavalry?

No comments:

Post a Comment