Today I finished my last stand of Prussian cavalry to complete my re-basing project. So I am finally done. But not really. I still have a ton of unpainted figures out in the garage, beckoning to be added to the completed legions. My plan in buying these figures was to paint them and then sell them to help pay off my Napoleonic project. I have hundreds left to fulfill this original goal, but now my mind swims with the possibilities of adding still more battalions to my SYW collection. I am already adding four more battalions of Russian line infantry. I started working on them today.
So, I have a week off for spring break and I'll need something to do to keep me out of trouble. As I write this I really have no idea what that will be, but I'll keep you posted!