Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Game coming up

The club I have started at school will be putting on its second game on Friday, January 27, from 3:00 to 6:00 P.M.  We are going to try out the Regimental Fire and Fury rules to see if they are a little easier for the students to pick and if the game moves more quickly.  There will be room for twelve players, though I am sure we will have more show up than that. 

Today at nutrition there were 20 kids that showed up to get an overview of the rules.  I have some painting to do to make sure I have enough stands for a decent scenario.  I am just finishing up Hood's Texans and the Louisiana Tigers.  Next up will be the Iron Brigade and Berdan's Sharpshooters.  I hope to have at least 150 stands per side as well as 12 artillery stands per side.  If I am really fast, I will also paint up some more Union zouaves, but that might be too ambitious.  I'll post pictures soon after the event.

No comments:

Post a Comment