Sunday, January 3, 2016

2016 Preview

For Christmas my oldest daughter gave me Prelude to Waterloo by Andrew Field.  This gives a French perspective to the battle of Quatre Bras.  It has some excellent maps and it has inspired me to take on the project of developing scenarios for the various phases of the battles.  I have the complete order of battle for each side, and now I know where and when the French forces joined the battle.

As for my painting table, I believe the second half of a commission I started last December will be coming my way.  In addition to that, I took advantage of Warlord Games' after Christmas sale to pick up some mounted officers and French infantry which should be arriving in the next week or so.  Between these two projects, I should be keeping busy for a little while.  I'll post pictures as they become available.

No comments:

Post a Comment