Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Accepting Commissions

Summer is around the corner, which means my schedule will lighten up significantly. I'd love to fill some of those hours painting figures for you if your led pile has grown too large. You can check out my blog to see the quality of my painting skills. I would say that the two things that make me stand out from the crowd is that I am on the low side when it comes to price, and that I turn things around very quickly.

Prices

28mm
Infantry $2.25 per figure
Cavalry $3.50 per figure

15/18mm
Infantry $1.25 per figure
Cavalry $2.25 per figure

I am able to give discounts for larger batches. Below are some examples of my recent commissions.




3 comments:

  1. Hi Duke... I for one can heartily recommend his services....

    I've got some to ship out here in a bit for your services... Some Austrians this time in 15mm if you up for it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely! Thanks for your kind words. Send me whatever you've got to be painted and I will get right on it.

      Delete
  2. You are a master in painting, Duke! The figures are outstandingly beautiful and look realistic. Bravo!

    Peter

    ReplyDelete