Monday, August 3, 2015

Sharing my Hobby with My Grandson

I just returned from a marvelous trip up to Oregon to spend time with two of my four kids and all three of my grandsons.  Phoenix is the oldest being five years old.  I have painted up some plastic figures for him over the past year and during my visit we had a chance to give them all some exercise.  We had a small gaming space in his room and used some very simple rules to guide our game.  Phoenix was fully engaged for over an hour with both of our games.  We had a great time.  I was afraid he might be too young, but that was definitely not the case.  He had such a great time together!

The set up of our game.
The contest for the bridge was fierce.
My young opponent was a very worthy adversary.  Until next time, mon general!

No comments:

Post a Comment