Thursday, August 6, 2015

Sharpe's Practice Collection Complete....For Now

   My last order from Old Glory 25s arrived on Monday and I finished painting and mounting them yesterday.  So, for the time being, the collection is complete.  The latest addition was 16 vehicles, including limbers for the artillery, and a variety of supply wagons.  These are nicely done models and easy to paint.  They will certainly add to the number of scenarios I can do.

   Here are some pictures of the finished collection.  They are pretty poor, so I'll try to retake some of the photos tomorrow when the light is better.

British artillery

British supply wagons

French legere

The bulk of the French infantry and supply vehicles

1 comment:

  1. The dark pictures come out well, good ambiance!! So I don't need them in a better light.. The British are so fine painted and always look good on a battlefield! Thanks for this post!
    Peter

    ReplyDelete