Saturday, December 8, 2018

Upcoming RFF Game

This Friday I will be putting on a game using the Regimental Fire and Fury rules.

I have used these with students before with great success. We all like how stands are removed. I have lots of casualty stands that show where the losses take place as the battle progresses which adds a lot of realism.

We will be using a scenario from the Summer Storm scenario book. It covers the Battle of Gettysburg.
We will be using the scenario that is based on Anderson's attack on Cemetery Ridge towards the end of the second day of the battle.

There is a lot of artillery on each side. The Union has a slight numerical edge, but the rebels' troops are of higher quality in many cases. I anticipate 8 players showing up and that our game will last about four hours.  I plan to take pictures and post a report after the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment