Thursday, July 15, 2021

Flames of War Collections For Sale

 Several years ago I jumped into Flames of War, mostly because the students I worked with were asking me to. Initially, I enjoyed it, but as time went on I found the rules to be more complicated than I wanted to deal with. However, I really enjoyed putting the armies together.

It is time to find these guys a new home. The vehicles typically go for $10 apiece, unassembled and unpainted. I am asking $8 per vehicle, but would rather sell the collections in total so will discount the price.

American Collection

German Collection

Scratch built "dug in" stands













German collection $175 plus shipping in US

American collection $200 plus shipping in US

Dug in stands $2.50 per stand

Buy both collections and I will include the stands for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment