Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Casualty stands for ACW Sharp Practice

 I picked up eight packs, four Union and four Confederate, of prone casualty figures from Old Glory 25s. My ACW collection is 28mm, but these figures fit in just fine. As a significant portion of my collection is made up of zouaves, I did several head transplants and modified the paint job to convert some of the new figures into zouaves. I will let you judge for yourself how they turned out. I have 16 figures per side. In Sharp Practice, that should be enough to replace at least most of the figures lost to fire and fisticuffs with a casualty figure. I will know better after the next game.


Confederate zouave casualty figures.


Regular rebel figures


Regular Union casualty figures.


Union zouave casualty figures.



More figures.





Overall, I am pleased with the addition. Old Glory processed the order and got them to me within a week..

No comments:

Post a Comment