Thursday, January 11, 2024

Jacobite Rebellion Collection Completed

Today I finished off the last odds and ends of my Jacobite Rebellion collection. Adding up the numbers revealed that I have: 756 Infantry figures 66 Cavalry figures 8 guns, 2 mortar batteries and 40 artillerists 18 mounted command figures 60 casualty figures 8 limbers 4 powder wagons That's over 900 figures. This has been the most enjoyable project I have done in over 50 years in the hobby. The Old Glory figures were a joy to paint, and the Army discount made this quite affordable. I have also made considerable progress on the rules for this period. Thanks to all who have followed my progress! The last additions incuded adding a regiment of horse to the Government forces plus two figures each to the exisiting ones to bring them up to 12 figures. Two more regiments of foot joined the ranks so that there is now 12 regiments that can be broken down into thre brigades of four regiments. Finally, two limbers and four powder wagons are now on the table. Now I will be devoting myself to some commission work.

1 comment: