Monday, June 2, 2014

Flames of War World War II Journey Begins

I have decided to add yet another period to my wargaming exploits.  This is largely driven by the fact that the kids I work with at school are all very interested in this more modern era.  I was able to paint up a full company of U.S. infantry over the weekend as I await the Flames of War starter set to arrive later this week.

The infantry, at least, was pretty easy to paint.  I really enjoyed doing the bases and thought they turned out pretty well.  I am sure I'll get better as time goes on, but so far so good.

That's the company CO in the middles

From the flank

A rifle platoon supporting the light machine gun platoon

The third platoon with two bazooka teams

The first platoon and light machine guns from the front

Same as above

Second platoon with four sniper stands to their right

Closer in on the sniper teams

The whole company

No comments:

Post a Comment