Monday, March 30, 2020

Weekend Doings During the Lockdown

Well, I consider myself fortunate to have a very enjoyable hobby I can turn to in times like these. After attending church via the internet, I spent some time out on my deck soaking up some much needed sunshine and basing these new additions to my ancients collection. I also took some time to do an inventory on my 28mm Napoleonic collection while it was all still out on the table.

French     Infantry 1,114   Cavalry  200  Artillery 19 and 76 artillerists 2 wagons 2 limbers

British     Infantry  786     Cavalry  163  Artillery 15 and 60 artillerists 1 wagon 4 limbers

That is over 2,400 figures in total. Now I know. And I am working on 150 more now. It never ends.

Here are some pictures of the new ancients.

Victrix Naked Gauls and Little Big Man Studios shield transfers


Based for Impetus

Victrix Spartans 48 based for Impetus


Victrix Balearic slingers 12 based for Impetus


2 comments:

  1. Great additions to the collection, we have had a little sunshine but it's a bit fresh again here in France.

    I like to add to my Napoleonic collection each year at least one or two cavalry and three or four battalions.

    Cheers
    Matt
    French Wargame Holidays

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice and your napoleonic collection is impressive.

    ReplyDelete