Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Learning Infamy, Infamy

I have assemble two large forces for Infamy, Infamy; one early Imperial Roman and the other Germanic. It is finally time to try to get a handle on the rules. I have to say, they have some similarities to Sharp Practice, but the variations to make it more period specific are making this a challenge for me. For instance, Roman drill versus barbarian fervor is quite complex. The use of signa cards is also very different. Sharp Practice is much more straight forward. Another thing that adds more tedium is the fact that Romans get to allocate defensive dice as well as roll for saves each time. This is perhaps a final straw for me. It is almost impossible to inflict casualties on the Romans! I will continue to work on this as I love the period, but my tolerance is growing thin. To compound matters, the videos put out by Too Fat Lardies rasise more questions for me than they answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment