Sunday, October 4, 2020

General de Brigade Command Stands (rebased)

 With time on my hands because of retirement and Covid limitations, I have set about some hobby projects. Previously, I had based my command stands on cut out cardboard. It was ok, but not ideal. Last week I went to Michaels to see if I could find an inexpensive alternative. I found these round bases for my brigade commanders and the oval ones for divisional officers. The brigade stands are a little larger than I had wanted, but now that they are done I like the extra space.

French Cavalry Command

French Cavalry Command

Divisional Command Base

Divisional Command Base
French Infantry Brigade Bases


French Cavalry Command

British Brigade and Division Command Stands

British Infantry Brigade Bases


Portuguese and Spanish Command

Baden and Vistula Legion

Italian, Confederation of the Rhine, and Westphalian


3 comments: