Friday, November 27, 2020

Charlie Foxtrot Casualty Counters

All of my Sharp Practice figures, except for my AWI collection, are grouped using Charlie Foxtrot movement trays. I am very pleased with these. On my initial order, I tried to purchase some of their casualty counters, but they were out of stock. A little over a week ago I put in another order and to my delight the casualty counters were in stock. I ordered six bags for a total of 30. When I am in, I am ALL in.  By the way, the order was filled and in my hands within a week I believe, despite the challenges of international postage.

I was able to complete the first half of my counters last week. The results are below. I am quite pleased. It was a fun project and will add just that much more to my battlefields. Great job Charlie Foxtrot!







 

No comments:

Post a Comment